Thursday 11 August 2016

Beyond Human

So I'm going to be starting a project called Beyond Human.

It's going to be a superhero-based world. It may also involve magic, aliens, and such. It should be pretty interesting, so keep watching this space, so to speak. I'm most definitely going to carry on writing Broken World. I've still got a lot of plans to carry out for that story. But I'm also quite invested in my idea for a story based around super powers. I'm going to be doing something different for Beyond Human, however. Before going into the main story I'm planning on doing some short stories for some of the characters, to explore the individual important characters and the setting, before then going on to the main story. So I'm going to be working on these prequel chapters while also writing chapter 6 of Broken World, which is almost done now. Should be out in a day or two.

Beyond Human will be a darker take on the superhero genre, however, which I'm looking forward to writing. Hopefully people will enjoy it.

I'll also be carrying on writing about stuff like movies, games, and wrestling every now and again, just because, you know, they're also my interests. If you don't enjoy them then fair enough. It's just me getting my thoughts and ideas out there.

Also in about a month, maybe two, I'm going to be trying to get a youtube channel up and going. Going to be a gaming playthrough channel, so if you like watching Let's Plays / game playthroughs then you might enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment